- Helps to decongest pores and clear comedones.
- Pure enzymatic cleanser contains all natural surfactants.
- Reduces redness while calming irritated skin.
- Witch Hazel leaves skin cleansed and tone.
- This cleansing bar is not a soap.
- Contains no sodium Laurel/Laureth Sulfates. Free of chemical detergents.
- Won’t strip, dry or irritate skin.
- Not recommended for use around eye area.
Use daily, AM and PM: Apply to wet face using light upward and outward massaging circles. Rinse well.
Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis
(Palm) Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Aqua (Water), Carthamus
Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glucosamine HCI (D), Camellia Sinensis (Green
Tea) Leaf Extract, Salicylic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder,
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Sorbitan Oleate, Sorbitol, Wine
Extract, Red Raspberry (Rubus Idaeus) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein,
Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil,
Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta), Sodium Hydroxide, Alcohol (Component of Witch
Hazel), Fragrance (Natural)
A notice from ARCONA to pregnant or nursing women: All topical skincare should be reviewed with your respected physician. Generally speaking, it is recommended for pregnant or nursing women to avoid the following active ingredients in topical skin care applications: Retinol and Salicylic Acid. ARCONA products containing these active ingredients are: Golden Grain Gommage, AM Acne Lotion, PM Acne Lotion, Peptide Hydrating Complex, Vitamin A Complex, Tabula Rasa, Tabula Rasa Pads, Raspberry Clarifying Bar Raspberry Clarifying Pads, Raspberry Resurfacing Peel, Wrinkle Repair GF Complex, Advanced “A” Serum and Fruit Enzyme Body Scrub.