Each year we set resolutions for everything from finances to fitness goals. But what about our skincare goals? Here are 5 resolutions to ensure the ARCONA glow all 2019.
- CLEANSE YOUR SKIN, MORNING AND EVENING: Owner & Creative Director Chanel Jenae advocates for proper cleansing, as it is fundamental to more beautiful, brighter and healthier skin. “Proper cleansing is essential to healthy and balanced skin. I always recommend double cleansing in the evening, to facilitate the absorption of treatment products that follow.”
- HYDRATE, HYDRATE, HYDRATE: Just as it is important to drink 6-8 glasses of water a day to hydrate from the inside out, it’s equally important to hydrate your skin with a daily moisturizer (yes, even those with oily skin types should). Keeping your skin hydrated helps skin maintain its balance and assists in reducing the chance of extreme dryness and oiliness. Daily hydration also helps in maintaining the elasticity of your skin, and aids in anti-aging.
- MAKE SURE TO EXFOLIATE: Regular exfoliation (1-3 times per week, depending on your skin type) is one of the most important factors in achieving healthy, glowing skin. Not only does it remove dead skin cells, and increase blood circulation, but it also helps increase cell turnover. At ARCONA we use a two-step approach with Gentle Solution or The Solution in the evening, followed by one of our enzyme-based gommages the following morning.
- PROTECT YOUR PRECIOUS SKIN: Even in the winter months, it’s vital to protect your skin from the sun’s harsh rays. This helps aid in the prevention of skin discolorations, fine lines, and wrinkles. Try ARCONA’s newly reformulated Reozone SFP 40, which is light-weight, oil-free, non-nano, fragrance-free and is perfect for year-round sun protection.
- INVEST IN REGULAR FACIAL TREATMENTS: Investing in regular facials is one of the best things you can do for your skin. During a treatment, a trained and licensed esthetician can address specific concerns and provide tailored advice (and products) to help you achieve the best results. Click here to book a treatment at our The ARCONA Studio.