We are excited to be able to welcome you back to our beautiful Beverly Hills studio, now open for retail purchases only!
ARCONA Studio has always maintained the highest degree of sanitation and hygiene in our normal business practices, and want you to rest assured that we are also following additional CDC and local regulatory guidelines. On your visit, you may witness some of the cleaning practices which we have tried to keep out of the sight of guests in the past. As always, we want you to feel safe and secure while you enjoy the delightful experience and respite that a visit to the Studio provides.
As a result of COVID 19, we wanted to share some guidelines for how we expect to provide safe and hygienic treatments for all of our valued clients:
- For retail studio visits:
- All of our staff will be wearing face masks, and we will ask that you do the same.
- We will have hand sanitizing stations throughout the Studio and will ask that you utilize one upon entering.
- You may be asked some screening questions regarding your current health and possible COVID-19 exposure before entering. Your temperature may be taken with a touchless thermometer, and if it is over 100.3 degrees we would ask that you allow us to select your products for you and deliver them curbside, rather than entering the Studio.
- While you are welcome to shop with your eyes, we would ask that you let a Customer Service Representative handle any products you choose.
- All testers have been removed; specific samples can be provided.
- No more than 2 guests are permitted in the retail space at one time; if there are already 2 guests inside, kindly wait outside so that we can honor physical distancing requirements.
- If you are an ARCONA regular, we likely have your credit card information on file in our secure system, so your checkout can be a contactless experience. If you do need to use your card upon checkout, the card readers are situated where only guests need to touch them, and they will sanitized after each use. We will not be accepting cash payments at this time.
- Visiting the studio for a treatment, in addition to the above guidelines:
- We’ll be managing appointment times somewhat differently than in the past, to ensure that we can maintain social distancing between clients who are checking in or out. If you book online, you may be telephoned afterwards and asked to make slight adjustments to the timing.
- ARCONA will be offering a modified treatments menu, to better allow us to manage client flow. We expect to return to offering our full roster of treatments very soon.
- Our customer service staff will interview you over the telephone before you arrive. They will ask you about the current state of your health, and whether you think you might have been exposed to COVID-19. If you are not feeling well on the day of your appointment, please call us to reschedule your treatment. We have relaxed our cancellation policy for the time being.
- Your intake form will, as in the past, be sent to you electronically for completion before your arrival on your own device.
- Please plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time, and give us a call from your car or the sidewalk.
- Once you enter the studio for your treatment, we will provide you with a fresh face mask, and would ask that you remove your street shoes and slide into a pair of slippers we’ll be providing, sanitize your hands, and we’ll escort you straight back to your treatment room.
- Each treatment room will undergo a COVID-19 sanitization protocol after each treatment, which includes extra steps with CDC-approved disinfectants on top of the deep cleaning we have always performed.
- Our relaxation area will be closed for the timebeing; please request a personal water and we’ll be happy to accommodate you.
- If you have a pre-existing condition or are immune-suppressed, please contact us directly and we can accommodate you.
- Kindly refrain from bringing any guests, or pets, with you to the studio!
Please know that the health and safety of our staff and our clients is of the utmost importance. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the Studio, and rest assured that once inside, you will be able to relax and escape the outside world, emerging with a refreshed ARCONA Glow. We look forward to seeing you soon!
If you live near or plan on visiting the Los Angeles area, please contact us to schedule an appointment at 877-272-6620. The ARCONA Studio is OPEN Wednesdays 10-4, Thursdays 10-7, Fridays and Saturdays 10-4.
The ARCONA Studio // 236 S. Robertson Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Tel 877-272-6620 • 310-458-3800
For information about opening an ARCONA wholesale account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All ARCONA products are Leaping Bunny Certified cruelty-free.