Basic Five Problem Skin Type Collection
Use: AM / PM
1. Cranberry Gommage (Cleanse/Exfoliate)
2. AM Blemish Lotion (Treatment)
3. Tabula Rasa (Treatment)
4. Raspberry Clarifying Bar (Cleanse/Exfoliate)
5. PM Blemish Lotion (Treatment)
- Helps speed up skin's renewal cycle
- Tones, refines skin, and minimizes pores
- Protects against environmental damage
- Stimulates exfoliation
- Helps restore the skin to its natural balance
- Prevents breakouts and clogged pores
- Controls oil production
- Clarifies the skin and soothes inflammation
Step 1: AM - Cranberry Gommage
Use 2–4 Times a Week: Apply 1 teaspoon to damp face, neck and décolleté in light upward and outward circles. Mix with water to desired consistency. Avoid eye area. Rinse well. On alternate days, use your Raspberry Clarifying Bar as specified in step 4.
Step 2: AM - AM Blemish Lotion
Use Daily: Apply a thin layer to problem areas. Leave on skin. Use sparingly. Follow with hydrator as needed.
Step 3: AM - Tabula Rasa
Use in AM As Needed: Apply sparingly with a cotton pad to problem areas.
Step 4: PM - Raspberry Clarifying Bar
Use Daily: Apply to wet face with light, upward and outward circles. Rinse well. Can be alternated with Toner Tea Bar or White Tea Purifying Cleanser.
Step 5: PM - PM Blemish Lotion
Use 3-4 Times a Week: Apply a thin layer to problem areas. Leave on skin. Use sparingly. Follow with hydrator.
You might also be interested in these products
Be the first to rate this item!